Saturday, October 12, 2013

Scatter...

I would like to show you a manicure that I have been wearing for the past few days. I finally got around to trying one of the Ozotic shades that I purchased from piCture pOlish a few months ago and I'm in love...


For this manicure, I used a base of Ozotic 912. Full swatches of this beautiful lilac shade are below. I stamped using Sally Hansen Color Quick pen in Pink Chrome and Bundle Monster plate BM-404. I still can't believe that I can stamp an image that I designed. OK, I promise that is the last time I bring it up, but so freaking exciting for me...





Ozotic 912 is a beautiful lilac duochrome with scattered holo glass fleck shimmer. It is absolutely gorgeous. I wasn't too excited when I first saw it in the bottle, but holy smokes I changed my mind with the first brush stroke! It applies perfectly and provides good coverage at just two coats. The color shifts from a metallic lilac to brown. The holo flecks are most noticeable over the brown. Love it! Swatches are with no top coat...



A bit of the color shift shown here. At the more extreme angles it shifts to brown with more prominent holo flakies!...

Ahh, just look at it...


Swatch Details
Brand: Ozotic
Collection: 900 Series
Color Name/Number: 912
Number of coats: 2
Top Coat: No

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

I really need to make more of an effort to play with my untried pile. So many beauties just waiting for their moment to shine... :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

2 comments:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...