Thursday, December 19, 2013

Press Release: Nails HQ Magazine

Hi Everyone! I would like to share with you some exciting news about the new interactive Nails HQ Magazine now available on iTunes. This premier issue is packed with beautiful nail art and wonderful nail care articles...



I'm very proud that two of my most viewed tutorials are featured in this new magazine along with articles and nail art by some amazing nail bloggers whom I have long been admiring...


All the nail art featured comes with full instructions on how to achieve the look...



The Nails HQ Magazine is available on iTunes for $0.99.
A free 5 page sampler is also available.

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome, but what if we don't use iTunes? I have an android phone and tablet and don't have a way to get iTunes. Will there be another way to purchase is? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Carly, thank you so much for your interest in the magazine. I'm told that unfortunately at this time it is only available on the iTunes platform. They are working on making it available on android devices :(
    If you have a regular PC computer, I believe that iTunes is compatible and available for Windows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downloaded the magazine and so far, I am enjoying it. :)
    I am new to the magazine download business, so tell me something... are the purchased issues yours to keep or do they get replaced by newer ones when purchased or subscribe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lacquerdelique, I'm so glad you are enjoying the magazine! The issue should remain in iTunes even when you purchase new ones magazines. If you subscribe then you'll get that issue and the ones after that to keep just like a regular magazine subscription. They won't be replaced. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...